IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR ALL PARENTS
Lap Times - 19 June 2017
Following a team meeting last night we have decided to move the venue to Letcliffe Park starting on Monday 8 May 2017. We will start at 18:30 prompt, but please note the following:
- The youngest group (Donna & Lorraine) will now be doing 18:30 to 19:15 as the full hour was a bit much for some of our younger athletes.
- All other groups will be sticking with 18:30 to 19:30 as usual.
- Every child MUST register and pay their £1 between 18:15 - 18:30 as doing the sessions at Letcliffe we need to keep a very tight control on the numbers and names of children in our care. As parents, we need you to ensure your child comes to register with their £1. Andy Berry will be taking the register every week for all groups.
- Starting on 8 May, we will commence the next awards scheme (Bronze, Silver & Gold), so if you'd like your child to participate, we need to know on the night. We will then lock down the attendees for the next 12 weeks so we can focus on the kids who want to work through the scheme. If you can't make it for any reason just message Andy Berryf, Nick, Sarah, Lorraine, Donna or Hannah.
- Hannah Newbold has now volunteered to help us with the children on a Monday night, so we now have a team of 6 coaches to run the sessions.
- Letcliffe will be a great venue and will allow us to vary the terrain and training sessions we can do with the kids.
- Final point - registration will be on the main car park at Letcliffe (the one straight ahead as you drive up to the park).